Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Stage 1 of Cleaning Weekend Completed

Yes, I am spending a holiday weekend cleaning!!!

Now let's move on. I finished cleaning my bedroom, walk-in closet, and bathroom. It took 4 1/2 hours and 3 big boxes of trash, but it's done. Now Gab has to go thru all her crap that was still in the walk-in closet and decide what to keep and what to toss. Plus, her room is much smaller, so what she doesn't want to keep in her room will have to go back in the walk-in closet. I have used every single hanger I had in the closet and the boxes in the closet.

I need a 2nd dresser to put my jammies, t-shirts, shorts, and sweats in. My current 5 drawer dresser is filled with socks, bras, and panties. I had no idea I had so many socks and panties. The bras only take up one drawer and it's not full all the way. I always need bras. I think it's time to take a trip to the outlet mall and get me some more bras. I have to get 42 DDD's so I have to go to Lane Bryant to get them and I HATE underwires!!!! Lane Bryant has the most amazing non-underwire bras that I LOVE, but they are usually $26 each. At the outlet store they are around $12 each. Much better!!!

Now I have to match the socks up. And I never match all of them. I have no idea where all the socks go. I buy the same kind over and over, but I still end up short. It baffles me. Do they go on vacation to another dimension?

My lower back is killing me!!! I need to take some back pain med, icy hot the s.o.b up and crash. I have to clean the downstairs tomorrow. And that's gonna be a minimum of 2 hours. It won't be as bad, because I cleaned before the trip to Meemaw's. But the foyer is super cluttered with all the return trip stuff. And the cat's bathroom, needs swept, moped, and cleansed thoroughly. But it will still stink, my cat's shit STINKS!!!! He's nasty!!! That's why the 1/2 bath downstairs is all his. I send people upstairs to the bathroom when they visit. I've tried every scent product on the market to get that stank out and none of them work very well.

My feet are aching too. I think I worked physically hard today then I have since we moved here last year. Alot of the junk I threw out today should've never moved here, but since I waited until the last minute to pack, it got thrown in a box and moved. I procrastinate when it comes to moving!!! I loathe it!!! I hope the next time I move will be the last time and it will be a house with a fenced yard for the dog. But I'm dreaming for now.

I think I'll sleep good tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment