Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The great outdoors suck!!!

I really hate having to go outside in the summertime. The bugs, the ants, the spiders, the wasps, bees, hornets. The pollen, the screaming kids running around like wild animals. It sucks.

Plus my car air conditioning doesn't work. I have to come home from work and take a shower because i'm sticky with sweat. winter just suits me and my fat obese body better.

i'm so allergic to the world. and i know it hates me. why else am i ignored everywhere i go?

this was a total waste of a day. all it's been about is frustration and pain. and to top it off i noticed how damn fat my nose has gotten and now i can't stop playing with it. i keep pushing the tip of my nose side to side and up and down. it's like when you find a pimple you hadn't noticed and you have to pick at it until it bleeds. i hope i don't make my nose bleed. that would be so stupid of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment