Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Oh My, Oh Dear, Life is full of Fear!

gab is 19 and had to have dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets which she then pretended to have them eat each other before she ate them.

sophie bit gab's hand trying to take her own bite out of the dino-nuggets. bad puppy!

i'm taking my dad to the columbus zoo for father's day. i'll try not to leave him with the gorilla's even tho i think they are more closely related then people think. i personally prefer the manatee's.

it's hot. not as hot as TN nor as humid, but i have no air conditioning in the car and haven't for 4 years now. i'm going to have to break down and get a newer car or the car will just break down and leave me no choice. i think the latter will be the first thing to happen, unless i win the lottery soon. that's my retirement plan, the lottery, hit the big jackpot and spend it like a fool.

this is all my life is... wake up, shower, take med, go to work, eat breakfast, work, attempt to work, give up on work, go to lunch, work, get frustrated and want to punch the computer, work, then come home, walk the dog, take med, eat dinner, check facebook (no one misses me) check email (no one needs me) blog (no one reads these) watch TV, shower, drink straight from the nyquil bottle, brush my teeth, let the dog out to potty one last time and go to bed. repeat every boring frackin' day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment