Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Dr. Pepper Addiction

How do I love dr. pepper let me count the ways - even tho my tummy is upset i still drink my diet cherry dr. pepper. When they finally came out with cherry dr. pepper I thought it's about damn time. When I had an emergency appendectomy on my 17th birthday my dad snuck me in a dr. pepper. When I baby sat a 2 year old when I was 16 he threw a fit in the grocery store to have his mom by me dr. pepper. He jumped up and down in the cart saying 'Shan Shann drink that, get that' I loved that kid! My dog drinks dr. pepper. My kid drinks dr. pepper. I remember drinking dr. pepper when i was 4 in MeeMaw's kitchen eating cupcakes while sipping the sweet flavor packed pop. if i die may there be dr. pepper be where ever i end up. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment