Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2010

People suck!!!

I'm so annoyed right now. I wonder why people live in apartments if they can't grasp the common space concept. I'm walking my dog back behind my apartment on a retaining wall area that goes down to the end of the row of our building. Since I didn't unlock the back door before we left I have to walk down to the end and around the side. No big deal.

The lady at the end opens her front door and starts yelling at me that I'm not allowed to walk there, that's her grass, I can't let me dog poop there.

#1 - Sophie did NOT poop!!!!

#2 - If Sophie had pooped I'd pick it up, I ALWAYS pick her poop up, that's why I carry the little plastic grocery bags.

#3 - The side of the building is NOT her GRASS!!!! It is a common area.

I told her these 3 things and she kept yelling at me. She yelled. "I watched you from the upstairs window." Big whoop!!! The kids walk back there, her kids walk back there, everyone walks back there, it's COMMON area. Sophie was never on her patio. Sophie has never pooped around her apartment. She then says, "I'll take this up to the office on Tuesday." I said, "Fine!!!"

I walk my dog ALL over the apartment complex. If she poops, I pick it up and throw it away. The main reason I picked this apartment complex was because of all the grassy areas for my dog to walk and play on. There are at least 15 dogs that I know about in this complex that could be pooping on "her" grass. This is sad, she needs to get a house.

I told Gab when Jeremy comes to fix the drain on Tuesday to talk to him about it or have him call me. He knows I always pick up after Sophie. And he knows I walk her everywhere just to get her exercise. The woman has lost her ever lovin' mind. I don't know what dog is crapping next to her door, but I hope it keeps crapping there, and she catches them and realizes it's not me and has to apologize.

What a horrible person? Doesn't even know me or bother to give me the benefit of the doubt. She just thought to herself, I'm going to yell at the 1st person I see with a dog, so I feel better!!!

I feel sorry for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment