Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I love my puggle, Sophie!!!

Soon I will be taking a trip to visit my sick grandma and sadly I must leave Sophie, my dearest beloved granddog behind. I have a neighbor that just adores her and he and his girlfriend agreed to watch her for a couple of days. He has a dog that's 1/2 beagle and 1/2 shitzu (a sheagle???) Her and Sophie play so well together. But I am nervous. I felt the same way when my 2 year old daughter (now 19) went with my parents to visit the same grandma for the very first time and I had to stay behind for college classes.

I have her little case packed. It's got some fave toys, treats, and blankie in it. People keep telling me she's just a dog, but when you live alone and the kid is off at college and only calls you when she needs money, Sophie is my best friend. She tilts her cute little noggin' left then right when I talk to her, Like she wants to understand, and she's listening.

I hope she has fun and doesn't miss me. It's only a couple of days. I will miss her so much. I love my puggle Sophie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment