Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

The dog park experience

Yesterday Sophie and I headed out to find the dog park. We found it and she played her little heart out for almost 2 hours. She was running, and playing with the big dogs. Full Throttle Sophie!!!

So this morning we headed out again to the dog park. She could barely contain her excitement on the way there. She played another 2 hours with more big dogs. She loves it there. I knew she was all tuckered out when she came right to the leash and let me put it on her.

We came home and she slept for 2 hours. I think we have a new weekend morning destination for us, as long as the weather is good. I'm so proud of my puggle Sophie. She's so friendly. She gets along with big dogs and little dogs. She even played catch me if you can with a little boy that had brought his dog.

It's been a really good weekend. Even though I had to work Friday night into Saturday early AM. I feel rested and content. Now if only I can find the enthusiasm to clean the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment