Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

It's Explosive!!!!

I've felt out of sorts since yesterday. But no headache, no fever, no stomach cramping, no warning, today at lunch, I'm at DQ eating me a snickers blizzard, bacon cheeseburger, fries, and a dr. pepper and wham!!!! EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA!!! I crapped my pants in a DQ!!! How sad!

I rushed back to work, had to visit the bathroom again, skyped my boss that I had gotten violently ill at lunch and had to go work from home and I'd be back on after I cleaned up. I took a shower threw my clothes in the wash and worked from bed the rest of the afternoon. My kid found me some diarrhea tablets and it has subsided, but what a way to ruin a day.

I am debating if I should work from home again tomorrow or attempt to go in. I still have no headache and no fever, just the poops. I ate some macaroni and cheese and thus far have had no more explosions. I guess I'll have to wait and see if it goes away. I do hate surprises, especially explosive ones. My dad says the older you get the more you just can't trust a fart.

No comments:

Post a Comment