Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Crazy dreams of late

Wow, I have been having some really crazy weird dreams lately.

Last night - We live "under" the landing flight path for a local airport. I wish I had realized that before I rented this apartment, but I did not. Last night I dreamed in the middle of the night one of the planes crashed in the field right behind the apartment complex while trying to land. I had to grab the dog and cat and make a run for it in my pj's. The apartment was destroyed. I still can recall the smell of melting siding. And to top it all off I lost everything and didn't have renter's insurance.

Tuesday night - I dreamed about my ex-husband and his family. Never a good dream. He showed up at my door demanding $500. I have no idea why. We've been divorced 2 years on May 12th and I haven't seen him or had any contact with him since that day in divorce court. I don't have $500 and I told him that if I did I wouldn't give him a penny of it, the jackass. Then he sent his brother to harass me. So I called the cops and was getting a restraining order when he and his brothers decided to break into my apartment and steal $500 worth of stuff. I don't have alot of expensive things. I guess they weren't happy with what they found because they torched my apartment and burned it to the ground. The dog managed to escape and she was later found, but again I had no renter's insurance and was devasted by the loss.

Maybe these dreams are just my sub-conscious nagging me to get renter's insurance. I didn't have it at the last place and I never had dreams like this. I own even less at this place and what's most important to me can't be replaced with money, like my Mom's paintings and the photographs, and my pets, and my families life. But I think I'll take the hint and start looking for renter's insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment