Search This Blog

Friday, May 7, 2010

cm punk

i'm past the go out and party friday night phase of my life. i'm past the let's just get drunk and screw phase of my life. i don't drink booze anymore. i quit smoking 10 years ago. the only med i take is for my high cholesterol. i haven't had sex in years. so i love watching wwe smackdown on friday night for cm punk.

it makes me feel better when he talks about is straight edge lifestyle. he chose his, but i just fell into mine. no man wants to have sex with me. booze makes me puke, and my kid got asthma so i quit smoking for her. my only remaining vices are sims 3 and food. lots and lots of food hence my med for high cholesterol.

i know it's silly to watch wrasslin at all. but it makes me laugh, it's just so over the top stupid sometimes i can't help but crack up over it. my daughter really is into it, she follows blogs, twitters, sites, and all that crap. me i just watch smackdown and sometimes raw. i've gone to 2 matches with her (hate the pyro when it's live!!!!) and just enjoy the view of some very well built men.

Does that make me sexist? like the diva's aren't there purely for the viewing pleasure of the dominantly male audience. at one show a grandpa with a bunch of his grandkids slept through every match until the diva's came out then all of the sudden not only was he WIDE awake he needed the binoculars from his grandkids so he could see the match. So i think it's okay that i'm watching for two things, nice hard toned male asses, and a good laugh. My life is so sad and depressing I'll take my kicks where I can find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment