Search This Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

Simple Weekend Planned

This weekend I am striving towards simplicity. I will not go anywhere that isn't necessary. I will clean. I will declutter. I will organize. I will scrub. I will dust. I will vacuum. I will sweat. I will toil. I will sit down on Monday evening and be at peace in a clean home.

This is my goal for the long weekend. I am sick of tripping over suitcases and boxes. I am tired of hunting through a pile of clothes to find shorts or underwear. I need some order restored physically in this world to soothe me. I find the more chaos that physically surrounds me the more chaos I have inside my head.

When my world is dirty, my heart is aching and my mind cannot rest. I am by no means a neat freak, but stubbing toes really does suck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment