Search This Blog

Saturday, June 12, 2010

What's buggin me?

bugs. I hate when they get inside and fly around. I killed one that landed in my cooking magazine by slamming the pages shut. After I scraped it's guts out the pages where covered in bug blood, so gross. I cleaned it as best as I could, but I ripped those 2 pages out and threw them away. No cheesy tomato beef bake or ham and cheese fold over sandwiches or beef pot pie with potato biscuit crust for me. I could write them down, but i lose handwritten recipes. I need them to be in a book or magazine or they just get misplaced.

And why is it when ever I have the fly swatter I never see a fly or any other bug. But the moment I cannot find the fly swatter or I am sitting all the way across the room from it I see a fly or bug??? Are the bugs that smart???

Bugs belong outside!!!! No exceptions!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment