Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My body is out of whack

I got a car tan, major sunburn on my left arm, should, and upper leg. I have a massive headache. I have been constipated for days. I had to wait until tonight to take a laxative cuz I can't run to the bathroom at work and stink it up or plug it up. But since I work from home on Thursday and Friday's I'll just stink up and plug up my own bathroom. I hate being plugged up. My nose is plugged up. My plumbing is plugged up. It makes me cranky and miserable. Plus, I am PMS'ing.

This really really sucks. I hate sitting on the toilet for an hour and either nothing comes out at all, or rabbit turds come out. I feel like a literally have a corn cobb stuck up my ass. I seldom get constipated, and considering the amount of cheese I consume that is really saying something. My dad thinks I have nacho cheese instead of blood in my viens. Cheese is my fave food. I put it on everything. I have had to switch to reduced fat. I can't eat fat free, it's so gross. But I cannot live without cheese.

I just remembered I have leftover pizza in the fridge, YUMS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment