Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse!

Well, I was told that I was too old to go to a midnight showing. So I decided to prove them wrong and went to the midnight showing of eclipse. They were right.

I am too old to go to a midnight showing.

My whole body aches. I'm so tired but I can't sleep. I've had a crappy day. I got hit in the head twice. The red bull I drank made me wound up for 2 hours then I crashed and turned into a zombie. I'm going to be all messed up into the weekend. Lovely. When did this happen?

In college I went to midnight showings, stayed out until 3 am drinking, crammed for exams all night, and now by 9:45 pm, I'm yawning and can't wait to go to bed. 10pm I'm in the bed on my way to sleep and if I don't keep that schedule my world falls apart.

When did i get so old? When did i get so fat and lazy?

I disgust me!

I like the movie, at least better then the other 2 that have been out. but it was annoying to hear the squeals and screams every time the jacob boy showed up on the screen shirtless. and that was alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment