Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

sweet internet you are back

the wireless router crapped out. after spending way too long with the support on the phone, i just called and asked for a new wireless router. the guy came this morning and tried to fix the old one but agreed it was a lost cause, so now i have a new wireless router and I AM BACK online!!!

Did you miss me?

Of course not, no one reads the shit I write. But I take no offense, well, at least today I don't, tomorrow it might just hurt my feelings. but in this very second of this very moment I am doing okay.

I walked the dog. Work wasn't too busy. Life is good. Tomorrow is pay day. the kid wants to get advance tickets for the twilight 3rd movie midnight showing, which means i'll have to take a nap, but i will probably still fall asleep during the movie. i don't find twilight to be very stimulating. i just don't. i couldn't even make it through the books. i got my daughter's 4th book and read the last 2 chapters. It's cheating, I know, but it's how I roll.

so life is good today. and i really can't ask for much more then that.

No comments:

Post a Comment