Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Hard to Serve

I get so frustrated when people complain and complain. You offer them suggestions to be helpful and they aren't even interested in trying. They just make excuse after excuse as to why they must keep suffering.

I read an artical once about the hard to serve that are on welfare, medicaid, and they are healthy but they say they can't work. But the truth is they don't want to work. Well, I have a news flash for them, NO ONE WANTS TO GET UP EVERY FRACKIN' DAY AND GO TO WORK!!!!

Then there are the hard to serve political people. They don't vote, but the complain about the government all the time. I agree with my Dad, if you don't exercise your right to vote, then you have no right to complain.

Then the sick ones. I hurt. I ache. I can't sleep. But they won't go to the doctor. If the over the counter stuff doesn't work - go to the doctor!!! Sure it might just be a cold, that's what Heath Ledger, Corey Haim, Jim Henson, and Brittany Murphy thought OR it could be bronchitis or walking pneumonia. If it is a cold the doctor can at least give you strong stuff to take care of the coughing and aches and pains. And if it knocks you our for a day, so what, take the damn day off and sleep off the sickness!!! Is that so hard???

No comments:

Post a Comment