Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm too old for zits and pimples!!!

I loathe getting acne. Getting acne over the age of 25 should just be biologically impossible. And my pimples and zits form in the most uncomfortable places. The edge at the bottom of my nose. The corner of my mouth. Or worse I can feel a pimple under my skin, but it won't come to a head, but it hurts. I keep putting hot water on it, hoping to draw it out, so I can pop the son of a bitch, but it continues to defy. I admit I don't get alot of acne, Thank GOD!!! But I'm almost 38, and the fact that every month about a week before my period I get some huge ass pimple somewhere on my face, neck or ears just pisses me off!!!

I also think that since I'm done having children I should just be able to tell my body to go into menopause. I shouldn't have to wait or have surgery. I should just be able to will myself into it. Life as a woman is so unfair. My brother said that it's wrong when something bleeds so much and doesn't die, of course, he was talking about his female dog, but it could apply to woman in general as well. He knew that too. That's why I got my dog fixed as soon as I could. Three females in one house PMSin' at the same time - NO WAY!!! One of us had to get fixed, I pointed to my kid, and she pointed to the dog. Plus, the dog wouldn't keep her little female pads on, she'd rip them off and up. Huge mess!!!

Now I'm off to mess with this pre-pimple. I got two this month. Aren't I blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment