Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hot and Muggy

It's been hotter and muggier then TN on a August Day lately. I was hoping last nights storms would break it up, but nope. It's going to be 91 today and it is already very muggy outside. No dog park today. I don't need the dog to be covered in mud. I have so much to do. Cleaning, grocering, cooking, putting away, laundrying, dogging, i know some of these aren't actual verbs but i'm feeling lazy.

gotta decide if i want to up for another 13 months here at the apartment and take a $10 rent increase or switch month to month and get a $50 rent increase. If I actually had money saved towards moving I'd go month to month and find me a little house to rent with a yard for little ms. spoiled puppers dog. but since my bank account hovers between 0 and less then 0, I think I'll reup for 13 months and see if I can save the $1500 that I need to move. I won't be holding my breath. I seldom hang on to money long enough to do anything useful with it.

Plus, gab's college is coming back up in august. we still have recv'd no word on her financial aid package. this makes me nervous. tuition went up, i hope the financial aid did as well. plus there will be books and supplies to buy. at least this year we have alot of the stuff she already needs as far as towels and bedding go. she wants new clothes but i don't think that is going to happen.

well off to the shower then off to the grocery store. oh money, y do you leave me so quickly. u never stick around to play. it's all business for you. i miss my discretionary spending.

No comments:

Post a Comment