Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

suddenly ill

woke up at 4:30 not feeling well. thought i might be hungry, so i had a very small bowl of all bran and took some tylenol for my back ache and allergy med for my stuffed up nose.

woke up at 6:00 feeling okay. went to work around 9am the meds were wearing off and i was miserable. i struggled to lunch and tried to eat some salad and a piece of veggie pizza but neither agreed with me.

my left side and lower back are killing me.

so i begged off work, came home and i am working remotely now.
i think i strained my back muscles walking.
i've also been working on improving my posture.
maybe that's why it hurts.

so tired!!! i'm still going to walk at least 1 mile tonight. yesterday I walked two. I'm not going to let some aches and pains keep me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment