Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

jack, dr. pepper, and cherry syrup

went to the summer work outing, free booze and food, i had 4 jack, dr. pepper's, and cherry syrup drinks. i was a buzzing, switched over to water and managed to come in 2nd place in the pool tournament.i won a visa gift card and a 10 peice bamboo serving set, which our company makes.

so it was a fun day. i suck at bowling and corn hole, but i'm okay with pool. i don't think i embarassed myself too badly. and i had fun. the food was okay. i didn't eat much.

got home and me and the kiddo's got subway and chinese. got loads of leftover's in the fridge. my hips hurt from bowling and my legs hurt from all the walking i've been doing with my nieces. i think i've walked 5 1/2 miles since wednesday, which is 5 miles more then i usually walk.

back to work on monday. i hate that work drags and vacatins fly by.
i hope i'm done with my period, it has seemed to stop, as if 16 days wasn't enough!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment