Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

i stopped and my garage is cleaned!!!

my period finally stopped for GOOD!!!!

i got the garage cleaned and organized. i tried to make it pretty. i hung up a floral table cloth, and some christmas lights on the wall, but the kid made me take it all down, cuz it's a garage, it ain't supposed to be pretty.

i took Sophie to the dog park this morning. we ran the car thru the car wash. and i took all the trash to the dumpster. it has been a great day.

i'm into a size 16 pant now!!! i got it going on now.

my kid wants me to be fat and lazy again. she says she's going to shove ding dongs, cupcakes, and twinkies down my throat whilst i sleep. i'm starting to remember the H in my adhd.

i'm ready to finish up, which means i have to now put away all the stuff i brought into the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment