Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

now i got blisters in my mouth!

damn pizza rolls! i had some sunday, thought they were cooled bit into one and had to spit it out, too hot, dog did the same. had to go to the dentist cuz my mouth kept bleeding and 2nd degree burns and blisters on the right side in the back! my pizza addiction will kill me one day!

now i have to use this prescription mouth wash,dip a cotton ball in it, and hold it on the blisters for at least a minute 2 times a day.

gargle with luke warm salt water 3 times a day.

avoid anything sticky, hard, crunchy, salty, and citrus
(this will help with the weight loss plan)

keep my tooth brush off of the gums on that side

so for the next 7-10 days this is going to suck!

so the blister on my foot is healing and now i have blisters in my mouth healing. and my period zit on the side of my forehead, plus my period and its delightful cramps all in the same week. why doesn't God just smote me now????

No comments:

Post a Comment