Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

the naughty neighbor

wow, that makes 3 neighbors that want in my pants. i almost let this one in. he's my type. dag nab it. and i'm trying to behave myself.

he needed a towel and he lives up toward the front, but he's back here working on his boat, so i said i'll get ya a towel, and invited him and he mentioned he was interested in getting a 3 bedroom and i said you want a tour and he's like sure.

so we go upstairs and i'm showing him the bedrooms, the bathrooms, etc.. the master bedroom is very large and he just lays on my bed and goes this is nice. wow, i got very tongue tied and i couldn't stop just laughing. i am think, is he married, single, what? i see this blonde with him all the time. i don't want drama where i live. so we are laying on the bed.

he asks me if i'm nervous and i'm like yes and he's like i know i could tell, your heart is racing. he's like you can stop this. so i weighed my options and got off the bed. i'm so proud of myself, cuz it was tempting!!!
but he had told me he has 7 kids by 6 women.

wow, he's smooth. and cute. i mentioned how the other neighbor liked me and i wasn't interested and he said what's different about me, and i said i think you're cute and he said i think you are too. i said i figured you like me. most men don't wrap themselves around you if they aren't liking ya.

okay, shannon, just calm down, don't over think this. don't over spin it. it was no big deal. just keep chill on it. we are not going to start screwing the neighbor guy. we are not, we are not, we are not!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment