Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

6am up and ready to go

the downside to having more energy. i am wide awake at 6am now.
nothing better to do then get ready for the day.
i have a feeling, the more active i get the less i'm going to sleep in and with me not watching tv, i'm going to have to fill in all the new hours with something. maybe one of my neighbors will be able to give me some extra special exercise ;)

it is friday, but my mood is still in the tank. it's weird to have energy, yet be in a down swing of a mood. i was walking my 3rd mile yesterday and in my head all i heard was keep on walking, keep on walking, keep on walking, cuz your thighs are fat and you are ugly. borderline personality disorder can really be bummer.

it's hard to love me, but i wish someone would try!

No comments:

Post a Comment