Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

stomach pain and misery

with some relief today, i've discovered my aching belly has been due to the antibiotic i got from the dentist for the dental work i'm having done. i did not know you had to drink a full glass of water with each dose. i did see you needed to have a light snack or glass of milk with it, but since i just drink shakes i wasn't able to comply with that. my stomach has been paying the price. so now i take it with a shake and drink a full glass of water with it, i'm hoping that will do the trick. i got one more week on it and i'm miserable. i feel like i've gain 5 pounds from all the bloating, gas, runs, and pain. my stomach looks like a balloon.

if my runs don't clear up by tonight i'll have to skip weigh in. can't go there and stink up the bathroom. that would be totally gross!!! but my scale says i've lost another 3 pounds. so let's keep it going on. this adversity only strengthens me. at least that's what i keep telling myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment