Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

i got a brand new car, so shove ur roller skates up ur pie hole

okay, the car is a 2010 ford focus, and i was never good at roller skating, but i do love the brand new key song by melanie, i got a pair of roller skates and you got a brand new key!

but now i have a car payment, it's steep, cuz my credit sucks, and my tax money is gone, so i'm broke too, plus my car insurance went up cuz i got to carry more of it, since i owe on the car.

but the upside, it's wonderful. it's quiet, it's not falling apart, gab get her license with it. it's got all kinds of buttons. i can plug in my ipod to it, it gets excellent gas mileage. yep, i think i did pretty good.

now i can't afford the diet anymore, so i'm going to have to drop out of that and continue my weight loss goals on my own. i just have to limit my calories to around 1600 and i will lose approx. 1-2 pounds a week. it'll be slower, but healthy to do on my own.

plus, i am exercising on the very disrespectful wii. yes, i am unbalanced, why do u think i'm doing the balance exercises! duh!
but turns out in the yoga, i'm an excellent deep breather. yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment