Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

cut the ties that bind and gag

yesterday, i unfriended my "friend". he came to my town and didn't call or stop by, even tho i have x-mas gifts for him in my closet and he knows this. i called to check on him, and he said, oh, i'm here in town, can i call you back i'm visiting someone!!! he called back and instead of saying, hey let me swing by, grab the stuff, say hi, he said i'm on my way home!!! it really hurt me! Am i over reacting???
Cuz i do that sometimes!

but he's the one that wanted to still be friends. and he tells me he's just meeting with lawyers and heading home, that he'd probably be on the road before i got home from work. i waited until 7 to call him and he was still in town!!! he called back around 8. i know it's late, but 15 minutes, seriously. i am going to back up what i can and ship it to him. i've just been hurt enough!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment