Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

16.1 after 3 weeks!!!

It's only been 3 weeks on optifast 800, but i've lost 16.1 pounds. I feel lighter, fluffier, and just optimistic. I have my doubts at times. But the drops in my chlosterol and tryglceride numbers keep me moving forward on it. I gotta keep it going, my life depends on it!!!

Today was dental work day (boo) I got numbed up on my right side real good. I looked like I had a stroke! My kid laughed at me every time I spoke. But I strived to find my zen during the procedure. I got to listen to my Ipod, which I could barely hear, even cranked, over that UNGODLY sound of the water drill. Sounded like the noise the aliens make in the aliens movies before they attack. It actually hurt my ears. I'm on antibiotics, gotta use a special toothbrush, and dip it in prescription mouth wash. No toothpaste for the next 6-8 weeks. But I'm doing alright. The pain is minimal, which is nice. I gotta take motrin today and tomorrow to keep swelling down, but i expected it to be much worse. The lower numbing shots did hurt quite a bit. But I just zoned in on my tunes and repeated the word relax in my head. It worked for me!!! I'm good for 2 weeks then the left side gets it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment