Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

finally headache free

Thank GOD!!! Woke up this Sunday morning headache free at 4AM sneezing my head off. I guess whatever was stuck up in my head came out my nose. totally gross and disgusting, but what sweet relief.

the weather is going to be sweet today. i think i'll take Sophie to the dog park this afternoon. I can't over do it or my headache might come back, but she's such a good pup. She loves seeing all the birds out. She gets so excited and forgets she's attached to me via the leash and nearly yanks my arm out of the socket to chase them birdies.

she's so silly, thinking she's a bird dog, when i know she's a couch laying, pizza eating, squeaky ball dog!

got my fingers crossed i am on the road to recovery!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment