Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

spring brings me headaches

my head has been aching since sunday. i think i gotta call the doc today and see if it's
A - a cold
B - another sinus infection (that would make 2 since Jan.)
C - an ear infection
D - allergies

the right side of my head over my eye, around my ear and down into my jaw and neck have been killing me. i've tried every non prescription pain reliever known to human kind since sunday and none work. i took claritin this morning in a final attempt to see if it's an allergy, but it hasn't worked.

i can't remember a time in my life when i did not get headaches!
migrains, tension headaches, flu, cold, sinus, allergies, etc...
if there's a headache to be gotten i get it and i just don't think that's fair. i have a friend that says she only gets a headache when she has a cold or the flu. i was jealous.

i tracked once how often i got a headaches in the course of a month, i had some sort of headache 26 out of 30 days that month!!! I've been cat scanned, MRI'd, etc... I'm told there is nothing wrong with my brain. but it hurts more often then not. I just need a brain transfer! Sign me up to be first in line for that medical experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment