Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

family fun and melt downs

just wrapped up 2 nights with family staying over, my 2 neices, their mom, and her mom (gab's aunt and grandma) it was filled with fun, laughter, and a few melt downs. it's hard to believe that no matter how old you get that when you get tired you get cranky. alex and i had to take a nap after our big mall adventure. every part of my body hurt. but i didn't spend that much money.

then linz twisted her ankle about 10pm last night and sounded like she was dying, less then 30 minutes later she's out cold. amazing how much a twisted ankle hurts when you are tired on top of it. i haven't heard her cry that much since she was 2 and now she's 11.

my headache and kink in my neck finally went away.

we did have fun, don't get me wrong. i love them. we laughed, played wii, watched dude, where's my car and steel magnolia's. there was plenty of gas humor. we had pizza's and cake. but 6 woman from the ages of 11 to 60 all in one house with only 3 bathrooms, it get's touch and go sometimes.

i hope they get home safely and visit again in a couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment