Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

low vitamin D

went to have blood drawn to see if my vitamin D is up from a really low 12.2 back in March to a healthier number between 31-74.
The Doc is on vacation another week, so I won't know the results for awhile and i'm out of the supplement. So going to go outside more, which I have been doing since not watching TV. Day 9 of my no TV challenge is in full swing with great success!!!

my kid still watches tv and i ignore it when she watches, but i can't help but notice she watches the same episodes of the same shows over and over again. i mean how many times can you watch project runway!!!! it's stupid how many times she's seen these episodes.

she's working now so hopefully she will be too busy to keep watching them over and over again.

i think i'm going to take longer walks with the dog too. and i need to get ready for my next challenge, no more soda pop!!!! once the dt. soda is gone i'm not buying anymore. this is the year about me and getting myself healthy and free from the bad habits that drag me down. Yippee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment