Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

I called Dad and wished him a Happy Father's Day!!
Last week we saw him and gave him the True Grit movie, a card, and his fave candy, Milk Duds! He said he liked the remake of True Grit better then the original. I'd have to take his word for it, since I've seen neither. I'm not a western movie fan at all!

Had my neices all weekend. We tried some new recipes in the kitchen. A Swiss Cake Roll pudding cake and some baked spaghetti, both were excellent, but not as pretty as the picture in the magazine. They are 12 and 15 and both of them go to sleep with the TV on. I don't see how they do that. I would wake up at 3AM and both the TV in the guest room and the TV in the living room would be on and they were both zonked out. I turned them off. Even, when I watched TV, I couldn't fall asleep with the TV on. I refused to let Gab watch TV in her room when she was little. I would play a lullaby tape or CD for her. She still pops in her Celtic Lullaby CD when she has trouble sleeping and she's 20!!!!

I am so tired. I finally get to get on the computer. I worked today and all I wanted to do was play my game but Allie played it yesterday and Lin played it today. So, it's Aunt Shannon's turn to play the game. Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment