Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Adventures in Dog Sitting

Brutus the english bulldog has joined us until Sunday. He is so ugly he is cute. I've been humped, scratched, licked, nibbled, and nose rubbed. He's whizzed on one of my flowers outside so much the leaves are weighted down to the ground with puddles on them. I think I'll let that mess evaporate in the heat. Can you febreze outside?

He's too funny. He keeps sniffing our puggle, Sophie. He keeps running into the walls. He makes so many noises. Snorts, grunts, sniffling, snotting, and some I can't even describe. Great, now Sophie has decided she like his very expensive all natural food and is eating it!

Sophie even had to sniff the bird seeds this morning to see if they were something she wanted to eat and they weren't. She was throwing a fit because I was feeding the birds and not her.

What is he doing now? I think he has an itch but can't reach it. He's trying to get to his hind quarters but his head is too big. I think his head weighs like 7 pounds. He's staring at me now. Well I'm off to figure out how to scratch Brutus' itch. I'd never do this for a man. That is for darn sure!

I think this is going to be a long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment