Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 12 no tv challenge

the no tv challenge gets easier and easier every day. i'm writing more. i'm studying my scriptures. i'm keeping the house tidy. i am going outside and soaking up the vitamin d, since it's so low, i really need that.

now my quitting soda pop challenge is not going well at all. i was having the worst headache yesterday. i think it was caffiene withdrawal plus my sinus' and my kid surprised me with dinner from subway with a dr. pepper to take the edge off. i'm such a dr. pepper junkie!!!! all it did was make me want more. so cold turkey on the dr. p is just not going to work.

i woke up and had 1 dr. p cherry and i've been good so far. so i'm going to ween me down to one diet dr. p or cherry diet dr p. a day until the 12 pack is gone then quit. i hope!!!!

I tell you giving up watching tv is so easy compared to giving up my soda pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment