Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

forgot to take meds this morning

i knew i forgot to do something this morning. i hate when my schedule and routine are messed with. getting up at 6 so i can go to work then the kid can take the car after dropping me off and she gets to work by 8 sucks.

i figured out by 9 what i forgot, my eyes were watering. i was sneezing. i had a headache and i hurt and ached. i forgot to take my morning meds. allergy pill, savella (fms) and my tryglceride med. it was an EXTREMELY LONG DAY!!!

i was working 7 - 4 and i told my boss, wow, i'm exhausted it must be close to 4 and he said no it's not even 2:30 yet!!!! These kind of days, where they go on forever, just suck.

i had to come home and take my day meds with my night meds. i laid down to just make sure, but i'm not hungry and now i'm not tired. so happy tomorrow is a work from home day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment