Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2011

30 days no TV challenge

wow, it's been 30 days since i challenged myself not to watch TV. Although I am unable to get rid of the TV completely, my kid refuses, and I still watch DVD's/Movies, I feel that I've kicked the sitting in the front of TV for hours just flipping the channels for no reason.

I've done scripture study. I sit outside when it isn't raining, which means not alot lately. I walk the dog more. I have a clean house. I have been cooking more. I don't feel like I'm missing anything. I never did watch reality shows. And scripted TV is becoming redundant. How many cop/forensic type shows are on TV right now?

TV shows have lost their appeal to me. I check the news, mostly the weather online. I do listen to my music alot. I play SIMS 3 or bejeweled twist. I find everything I need doesn't involve watching TV. I am going to go see the last harry potter movie! And we did buy the Donny Darko DVD, but I haven't watched it yet. Everyone is surprised I've not see that movie. I've heard of it, but just never bothered to watch it. My kid says I'm going to like it. I did like the remake of Mad World, the song, they did for that movie. That's on my ipod.

I've lost more weight. I had gained a little, but now i'm down to 219 pounds. I have no idea why. I am just not hungry. Maybe my lack of vitamin d is impacting my appetite. I don't know. I'm just not hungry and nothing sounds good. And when I do eat, I eat alot less now. It's weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment