Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 6 of my no tv challenge

Almost turned on the tv when i sat down to eat dinner, caught myself, some bad habits die hard!

work was frustrating, i had a miscommunication that resulted in some work having to be redone. i was talking oranges and they was talking apples. i just need to shake it off and accept i made a mistake and move on. it really was my fault.

so it is too hot and humid to go outside to unwind so i'm eating a tapioca snack pack and listening to the hum of the air conditioner. ah, the joy of air conditioning! God Bless the human being that invented it. Houses are built like little vacuum sealed look alike packages anymore. And would be unbearable without heat and air conditioning. I don't know how I survived my childhood with no air conditioning in the summer, well the house was old and had huge windows and was built to let air move around, but it still got really yucky hot inside the house sometimes.

my mind is burnt out right now. i think i will try to read some scripture, not sure if that will calm my mind or confuse me more. i guess i'm gonna find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment