Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 1 of breaking the habit

the summer season has begun. There is no better time to take a break from the television. I am challenging myself to go 3 months with no t.v. I hope to become more productive with my time.

There is more to life then flipping through channels and watching a rerun of a show you've already seen a dozen times. I want to spend more time outside. I want to explore my own reality, not some rich, pampered person's reality. Mine will never be like that so why bother.

I need to focus on doing things that fulfill me and enlighten me. It is time for a change and I am making that change today.

my kid is exempt from this challenge, she threatened to stick her foot up my arse if i got the cable disconnected. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment