Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Sinus Valley

As if being mental wasn't enough, I have the sinus headache from hell. My head is killing me. My outdoor allergies are knocking me on my butt. I have tried every prescription and otc sinus/allergy med there is and nothing helps. It's so frustrating. Even the non-drowsy crap makes me sleepy. I feel like someone is smacking me with a brick right across my forehead.

The weatherman says it's going to be a beautiful hot sunny day. He forgot to mention that with every one cutting the grass and all the flowers bloomy, it's also going to be a whammy for you sinus and allergy suffers to be suffering. Always a catch for me.

The sneezing doesn't bother me as much as my eyes watery constantly does. It makes it hard to see. And that annoys me when I'm trying to work or drive. And when it's nice outside the dog wants extra walks. I don't blame her for wanting to go outside more when the sun is shining and the birds are singing.

I wish I could spend more time outside without feeling like I am being stuffed with cotton. I think I'm allergic to the outside. Not just grass, pollen, and air borne stuff, but the creatures as well. Bees, wasps, hornets, spiders, it's just God's world out there and I'd rather be in my man made little world inside on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment