Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

Another Boring Weekend!

I have one more boring weekend to get through until next week when my kid comes home from college. There's cleaning to do and more cleaning to do. I honestly wish things could just stay clean. I really do hate housework. I can't afford to hire someone and I loathe the tasks. Dishes, laundry, vacuuming, picking up, folding, putting away, taking out trash, dusting, scooping the litter box and it's just like the instructions on the back of a shampoo bottle, rinse and repeat... I don't like the repeat part.

I buy paper plates, plastic utensils, and anything that I can throw away rather then having to keep it and wash it. I'd rather fill the landfill and rot the planet then do dishes. Does that make me a bad person? Or just extremely lazy? And is being lazy bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment