Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Almost a Friday

It's almost Friday. I feel bad for Thursday. It never gets any credit. It's not the hump day like Wednesday. It's not TGIF like Friday. It's just a day. Poor Thursday! I feel like a Thursday. I think I was born on a Tuesday though, you know, Tuesday's child is full of woe.

I am full of woe. I've been feeling isolated ever since my kid went off to college this past fall. Moving over the summer to over 2 hours away from my family didn't help that feeling at all. I had broken in all the people I knew to my moods and quirks. Do you have any idea how hard it is to make friends when you have bi-polar and borderline personality disorder? Theres a conversation killer. Hi my name is Shannon and I'm crazy. Do you want to be my friend?

Insert - heavy sigh - here!

Most of the people in my life have known me for at least 20 years or more (or for the kids in my life they've known me their whole lives so they wouldn't know me being any different then how I am now) I am socially inept. Well, the dog loves me, I guess I can't really expect more then that.

No comments:

Post a Comment