Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Exercise Hates Me!

At what point is exercise supposed to start boosting my endorphins and increasing my energy level? I've been working out for a over a month now and I just feel like shit after every work out. My body hurts, aches, throbs for days. My back just burns with pain. I know I was out of shape to the extreme, that's why I joined Curves, because it's simple and low impact. I feel like I've been impacted by an asteroid!!!!

It makes me not want to go anymore, but I have got to lose weight. It's a catch 22 for me. I'm on meds for my cholesterol plus I'm eating a low fat diet and I've not lost any weight. I'm totally confused. It's like my body loves being fat and doesn't want to give any of it up. I will soldier on, but it's really starting to depress me.

No comments:

Post a Comment