Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

if i had a million dollars....

oh my, watching the news about the fraud against Goldman-Sachs, and I'm disgusted. Ripping off hard working people just to make a buck is becoming America businesses new mission statement.

Enron, Bernie Madoff, now GS, it just won't ever end. I keep buying my lottery tickets that's the only way I could ever escape from my debt. Being unemployed for most of 2008 put me in a downward spiral that even though I've been working for over a year now, I still am seeing repercussions from my period of unemployment.

i know it sounds cliche, but if i had a million dollars, after the tithes, the taxes, and the clearing of debt i'd get a massage and pedicure every week and never have to clean my house again. It's the simple things in life that make life worth living and for me that's getting a good foot rub and having my toe nails painted some pretty kind of pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment