Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This will be a blog no one ever reads

There's alot of warnings about being careful when blogging or posting personal information on-line. This intimidated me enough to avoid blogging. I final could no longer resist and started a personal blog a couple of months ago showcasing my pathetic creative endeavors.

I have concluded that for me I can post as much personal information as I want and it's perfectly safe. Why? Because no one reads my blogs. No one cares. You know it's sad but true. My musings are boring. I'm boring. But still I cannot deny my urge to empty my head of all it's inane babbling.

It's so soothing just to write down whatever annoyance is currently on my mind. It frees me to see it in print. I feel as if I can get all the bad out of my brain and become a better person. A non bi-polar person. A cure for my borderline personality disorder. The death of being tri-polar.

Maybe my goals are too lofty. Maybe this is an up day. I could use one it's been awhile. Maybe it's time to go back to the shrink and get amped up on dozens of pills again. But maybe, just maybe, this blog can be a different kind of self medicating for me. Just maybe I won't wish I really didn't have a brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment