Search This Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2011

change sucks

my boss is leaving work and i hate not knowing what's going to happen next. not only am i going to have to work more but what if i don't like my new boss. and trust me i have one of those personalties that if you don't get it, you don't like me. and that has happened to me with a couple of bosses before and it has never ended well for me.

change just sucks. i had my little routine going, i was used to the status quo and now i gotta adapt. the older i get the less i like that word, adapt.
but time only moves forward, so i just have to suck it up and put my big girl panties on and deal with it.

being a mature adult really stinks sometimes, why was i in such a rush to grow up, i think i was sold a bad bill of goods!

No comments:

Post a Comment