Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Organizing Chaos

the weather won't cooperate and warm up so i can get into the garage and go through the final pile of crap that just got dumped there instead of where it's supposed to go, the spare crap room! i swear, it makes perfect sense in my head.

we did get the summer clothes out for my kid. and i did organize the spare room closet and my muscle, aka, the kid, hauled up her desk and put it in the spare room. the dog was busy turning the spare bed into her nest, and it was nicely made!

why does trying to clean and organzie always make a bigger mess, it's like grape nuts, you start with a small amount, but it seems to never end!!!

i have a huge trash pile now in the garage and the pile is smaller. my kid has several "heavy" boxes of pictures, frames, scrapbook stuff to take to the spare room. Heavy to me is not heavy to her. I can't lift more then 5 pounds thanks to injuries to my back and fms. i've already got my knee aching from lifting what i have and hauling it up the stairs.

i can still remember the days when i had muscles. i can almost vaccum the floor in the living room/dining room!!!! progress!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment