Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

medicated

well, nothing is infected, YET! but my throat is all red and irritated. doc gave me an anti-depressant that should help with my pain and sleep and depression. i think that's alot to expect of one medication. doc says if not better in 2-3 weeks then to come back in. my blood work showed improvements in my chlosterol and tryglcerides, but my vitamin D was low. so the doc gave me a vitamin d prescription as well. i have to take 1 vitamin d pill once a week for 12 weeks then go have blood drawn to see if it's working.

everyone is telling me just go out in the sun more, uh, what sun????
this winter has been dark, dreary, and mostly sunless. and march has been no better, we had snow on the ground friday, yesterday was cloudy, and today is cold and cloudy. i'd go out and get some sun if i ever saw any.

i am so ready for summer, but then i'll complain it's too hot!
i'm never happy with what i got.

No comments:

Post a Comment