Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

back to the doctor

so it's back to the doctor in the morning, they should just put in a revolving door for me. this year has been insane with sickness. and it's really depressing me. so much now, i want an anti-depressant. but with all due consideration, my shoulder and knee are in a constant state of pain, and my headaches are endless. i did have 3 days in a row last week with no headache. i sneezed, coughed, and sniffled, but all the junk kept coming out onto the snot rag, so no headache!!!

i'm doing a whole bunch of nothing. i keep my knee up and iced. i icy hot my shoulder. i just want to sleep all through the night. i toss and turn to go to sleep, so it's around midnight before i'm out. then i wake up between 4-6am to pee and let the dog out to do the same. i wake up like i never slept and it's really starting to impact my ability to function. to say i am not firing on all cylinders is an understatement. i'm like fully loaded and half-cocked or is the half-loaded and fully cocked???

i can't even put a sentence together. sheesh!!!
tonight is it bed time yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment