Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

O What a beautiful day!

spring is in the air, crazy happy madness everywhere!
getting urge to clean, must fight it!

wow, it is a nice day. to bad i'm chained to the work laptop due to system issues. i have to check it every couple of hours. so i can't go too far or stay gone too long. at least they didn't call me at 3am to bounce the application, my boss did that, but he leaves on 3/29 and my buffer is gone, so sad. next few months could be rough with an increased work load. that will make me cranky, which really isn't that hard to do.

so i'm watching the harry potter marathon, chilling, and i did a little cleaning. i need to get out into the garage and get through the last bit of crap from the move that never got put where it needs to go.

my kid is unenthusiastic about this, like i'm looking forward to it (sarcasm here people)

i have to take my kid to a therapist, and she's been prescribed zoloft. doc thinks she has an anxiety disorder and is possibly ocd. none of which surprises me. i'm bi-polar and have borderline personality disorder, her dad's side suffers from anxiety and ocd issues. i told her, did you really think with your DNA line you'd come out with zero mental issues, as if!!!

It could be worse. She just doesn't like be called crazy, which made me laugh. I'm so used to be called crazy it doesn't phase me anymore. I think she's just scared. But I knew this day would come, I've been seeing things for about 4 years now that have made me wonder, but if i brought up the subject she'd melt down faster then an overheated nuclear reactor. She did the same thing to the doc, but the doc wouldn't let her be about it.

Like I said the next couple of months should be real interesting, changes at work, both my kid and i medicated. yes, loads of fun, loads!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment